It’s fun to dress up, but even more fun when you and your friends all wear matching costumes. If you pick a theme and each person gets a related costume then you can go trick or treating or to a Halloween party together as a group. Not only will you have great outfits, but you’ll be a coordinated team that will catch everybody’s attention. We have lots of new costumes for 2013 that are perfect together, so choose a theme that you and your friends love and each of you can pick out the perfect outfit. There are lots of ideas featuring our new costumes. Here are just a few:
1. Monster High is a popular set of dolls as well as an animated TV and web series. It features teens who are related to classic monsters. Monster High is a perfect theme for a group of girls because there are so many wonderful characters to choose from. We’ve gotten a lot of new costumes this year, including the Frankie Stein Sweet 1600 and Draculaura Sweet 1600 deluxe costumes. There’s also Rochelle Goyle, Jinafire, Howleen, Operetta, Skelita Calaveras, Twyla, and Frankie’s Princess costumes. Girls will have no trouble picking out their favorites from among these fun costumes.
2. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are back and badder than ever. These four mutated turtle brothers fight aliens and the evil Shredder. Because there are four of them, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles make a great group costume for four boys–or five if you include Shredder. We have all new versions of these outfits for 2013. The Deluxe Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo costumes feature big turtle shells and the Deluxe Shredder has molded armor. Boys who love TMNT will have a blast dressing up as their favorite characters.
3. 2013 is the perfect time for boys and girls to dress as Power Rangers. The franchise is celebrating its 20th anniversary with the new Megaforce series. Kids will love dressing as these superheros and heading out to trick or treat together. We have new Power Ranger outfits for 2013, including the boy’s Red Ranger Megaforce costume with muscle padding or without. The Boy’s Blue Ranger Megaforce is available with or without muscles. There’s also the Robo Knight Megaforce costume for boys. For girls, there’s the Pink Ranger Megaforce, which comes in the classic or deluxe versions.
4. Oz the Great and Powerful is a hit movie and prequel to The Wizard of Oz. It tells the story of Oscar Digs from Kansas, who eventually becomes the Wizard, and the three witches of Oz. The costumes, new for 2013, are a great theme for a group of teens or adults who want to play the parts of the four lead characters from this movie. The teen Theodora costume is this character before she turns evil. The Deluxe Wicked Witch for teens or women is the same character after she was corrupted by her sister, Evanora. The Deluxe Evanora costume is available for teens or women. The Deluxe Glinda costume comes in a teen version and a women’s version. For males, there’s Oscar Diggs for teens or men. Because this theme features roles for males and females and costumes that come in teen and adult sizes, it’s a fun idea for a group of friends or even a family.
5. Duck Dynasty is a popular reality TV show about bearded, self-proclaimed rednecks from the Louisiana bayou who turned a family run duck call business into a multi-million dollar empire. The men of the family are crazy, over the top characters that are perfect to be a group costume theme for a bunch of guys. Wear the Crazy Quackers Commander Kit and the Duck Hunter Camo Jacket to become Phil, the patriarch of the family. The Uncle Si Costume or Crazy Quackers Uncle Kit along with the essential Duck Commander Si Cup will transform you into Silas. Wear the Willie Costume or the Crazy Quackers CEO Kit to become the business genius who made the business grow. Finally, a fourth person can wear the Crazy Quackers Brother Kit to be Jase, the laid back brother who’s always getting in trouble with Willie. Any four men who dress as the Duck Dynasty characters for a Halloween party will be sure to get lots of laughs and attention from everyone else.
Get the family or a group of friends together and dress up in related costumes. There are so many choices from our new 2013 group costumes, not to mention the rest of our collection, that you’re guaranteed to find something that everyone loves. Then just decide who wears each outfit from the theme. When you all dress and go out together you’ll have the most popular costumes at the party and the most memorable at every house you visit.
Also, check out the top group costumes for 2012 on our blog.